Google Lighthouse is an open-source website auditing tool which helps increase the quality of your web pages by showing specific areas you can improve in.
No registration needed, just visit the page you want to audit in Google Chrome, open the browser menu, hover over More Tools, select Developer Tools, and choose Google Lighthouse Audit, or watch our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUg0AtcXfg
Why is Lighthouse important? Google Lighthouse gives you a detailed audit of a single page, not the entire website, but can help:
- improve your website speed
- reduce the size of your website
- improve your ranking in search results
- improve search engine optimization
- improve accessibility for people of every ability